WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE BLOG

Feel free to leave comments

Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

SHARING KNOWLEDGE

Some of the best lessons I have learned were shared over a cup of coffee or a glass of scotch and a cigar. Be it stories, ideas, questions. Thoughts are running on a higher plane. And sometimes even tables are flying. I have been very blessed to have been taught by the very best. I have had people come through my life with incredible experience and knowledge and the best part is that they were willing to help me grow and better myself by imparting this knowledge. The best of the best have stimulated incredible amount of thinking and self introspection, letting me find some of my own answers.
It is my duty to the universe to pay it forward and share what I have learned with others. Yes there is a book in progress but meanwhile, I love sharing what I have learned through this blog. If it can help one person, saving their life or bettering it, it will be all worth it.
Please feel free to share your own questions, experiences, lessons and knowledge. If I don’t have an answer I am sure someone will.

No comments:

Post a Comment